Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Edd Disability Insurance Short Term Disabililty Insurance?

Short term disabililty insurance? - edd disability insurance

I just had major surgery, and I am hospitalized. My doctor told me to be without work 12/24/07 to 3/24/08.

I pay 29 days of full payment of the disease, so I believe that my disability insurance would kick in on 2/5/08.

I am DE2501 completing the form, which I did not send the form no later than 49 days after the first day he was forced to a demon, you must immediately send, or if I lose performance.
How do I know if my application from 2/5/08?

because I will not be disqualified, if they determine that is to receive a salary in late January. But I can not send my way in February as the date goes .....

I am very satisfied confused with the instructions of ESD, I read your entire web site and is not the answer.

Please help !!!!!!

1 comment:

mbrcatz said...

They are not "disabled" until a doctor says you can not work, mainly. So I have time, unless it was because of an injury in this case, use the date of injury when medical treatment has begun.

His special disabiltiy may or may not even be considered for reporting.

If you get paid leave are to be entitled to a refund - you can not double dip. And they find, and check with your employer before you see first should be verified. So do not worry about the paycheck.

Post a Comment