Monday, December 21, 2009

Small Lot Homes I Am Looking For An Inexpensive Home Design For A Small And Narrow Lot 28x72. I Want A Simple Lean To Shape.?

I am looking for an inexpensive home design for a small and narrow lot 28x72. I want a simple lean to shape.? - small lot homes

Most houses are too big and modernist houses are nice, but too expensive. I only need Windows on the front and back. I need a garage, but you need it. I will be front and rear road access and must be built on stilts. I want 2 bedrooms with 1 or 2 bathrooms and an open floor plan with living room and kitchen. Need 1000 square meters or less, a low-cost design is very simple. I think I have little choice, because I want to keep costs down, and nobody makes money in this way. I only need maybe 2 doors in most, and I want my cabinet style barn laminated boards. I do not want a gable roof, but I want a style to the roof where the vaulted room, but it seems that you can put the work performed above the ceiling in the rooms. I would like a bedroom and a bathroom on one side with a porch and living in the other, possibly involving the back. It seems to be so complicated. Help, where can I get a cheap design.

No comments:

Post a Comment