Sunday, January 10, 2010

I Want To Register My Wii Need To Register For Our Wedding But How Do I Pick What I Want?

Need to register for our wedding but how do I pick what I want? - i want to register my wii

We got married in August, so we have to register before the problem is that we are to build a new house this summer and I have no idea what color I want. The kitchen has white cabinets and counters black or brown, unless we have no concrete plans for the house. I need to register for China and Towle, and other proposals?

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

Gift cards or cash. Even the color and style. It is not so much fun, develop, however, given the circumstances, I am sure that everyone understands. And you can more than one gift card in the memory combine to make a major purchase on. Remember to take pictures and everything, what you get that gift card to get used to having. You can paste the picture with the thank-you card.

IVY said...

Take a look here through magazines and find the look you want. Look cool, kitchen appliances such as toasters, blenders, knives. Got beds? Why not a work of art can draw color. Here is a link to some ideas. I have been married for 35 years and have very little of what we started. Tastes change. I went with what is found in magazines. Good luck!

IVY said...

Take a look here through magazines and find the look you want. Look cool, kitchen appliances such as toasters, blenders, knives. Got beds? Why not a work of art can draw color. Here is a link to some ideas. I have been married for 35 years and have very little of what we started. Tastes change. I went with what is found in magazines. Good luck!

Pooh Bear Fan said...

Earth tones or white, things fit after the wedding and that you not only dissent in return for exactly the same praise of a different color for your wedding, and we wish good luck

Post a Comment