Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cam Hair Salon Does He Like Me? Im Soo Confused!?

Does he like me? Im soo confused!? - cam hair salon

Heye evryone! The disease, I am Melissa Soo In 13 in the eighth grade and I love this guy, who is also over 13 Cam. So Cam and I are friends for a while, but this month we were closer. Well, I love you! I went to a dance, and I was sure I was asked to slow dance with him because I thought tasted a bit of my Hemaya because, he says, "You smell good" lol, and only a few days earlier, while education, working on his laptop with one of your friends and you can call your friend, Kevin, Kevin said his cousin Cam wow strong as he was an idiot, then folded lol Marcus and Kevin began his things in the abdominal area and then place Melissa Cam said joint and said with a laugh lol cuz sleep is not just the rule! grabbad my hand and led me down a few times lol (if he says it feels good) In any case, yes, when I came to dance is a modern dance, she was wearing trousers and shoes pretty dress shirt and a hair salon, has curly hair does not put a new chain, and the dress and I love it! Well anyway, he said: wow, you look very pretty, and I said thank you oh you are very pretty, and then all the dances, I just saw! until the last song you asked me to dance and we talked all the time, but it was like so far! and also tell him everything about my life! SSE so, what should I do? ? Do you like me? If you flirt with him, if so, how? such as CN, I ask you to hang out more?

No comments:

Post a Comment