Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lcd Projectors Configuration My Laptop Does Not Detect LCD Projector While All Other Configuration Are Okey?

My laptop does not detect LCD projector while all other configuration are okey? - lcd projectors configuration

sometimes detected when losing the window and began to connect after a few seconds. This problem started about three months. I note that the virus found in the trunk of my computer, Malmö is not removed by Norton Anti-virus would likely be over, but I'm not sure.
Help me please

2 comments:

jock.str... said...

Press Fn + F5 or F6 to think and move through the options
Hold down the Fn key and then use the F5 or F6 Butten see whether the options
I hope this helps ^ _ ^

mitty_2k... said...

Sometimes there is a button on the laptop, you must press to work with the projector. The Fn + usuall (a FNumber)

Post a Comment