Friday, February 12, 2010

Custom Wood Stock Ruger 10 22 Does Anyone Make Custom Wood Stocks For An SKS?

Does Anyone make custom wood stocks for an SKS? - custom wood stock ruger 10 22

Does anyone know of someone selling or buying shares in custom wood for SKS rifles? If so, could you show me in the right direction. I also have a Mossberg ATR 100, what I want to create a beautiful wood has to ride to. I Fould hundreds of online storage for my Ruger 10/22, but nothing for my other rifles. Thank you guys

4 comments:

Johan said...

Try surplus target Midway Germany or CheaperThanDirt

Husqvarn... said...

You can buy new SKS wooden stock, but not personalized (unique), the commercial fish stocks. At least nowhere I've ever seen.

remingto... said...

Displays Usually you just go to a local gun and Somone should have to do, and then sells them to

DJ said...

A stock of custom wood for SKS is like putting in solid gold setting in a dumpster.

Post a Comment