Saturday, February 20, 2010

Salsa Direct Tv Mid Life Crisis?

Mid life crisis? - salsa direct tv

My father, who turns 70 years on and I started cooking classes, salsa lessons, go to the gym and exercise. Recently, he has lost weight, but it seems like pretty obsessed. It's a family train, obsession, no half measures. Anyway, I think it must be hard for him. It's always the typical alpha male and the head of the family, it must be hard to take his physical strength to see, although I am in the introduction of a brick garage recently, and threw stones as a teenager. Not sure if your mid-life crisis or something. It seems a little too late. I mean, you have to go through me as I'm on the wrong side of the 30 and selfish just bought a Merc Nice 2 door (I know). But the thought of what the hell. This is ashort life of the family who are dying or dead, well, I said, I will not go.

5 comments:

Helen T said...

I think you should be very proud of his father, as all sorts of new things and exicting Limm tries to live life to old age ....... Why not talk to him about some things he does you can have fun together and that their relationship is stronger.

Another Planet said...

Sounds like he is trying to impress a woman.

101 said...

And why not.

shutyerf... said...

Her father is too old to have a crisis of life .......... try to stay fit and be healthy before the time runs out, or go with a woman (or try to win)

byasea said...

Perhaps you think you can cheat death by pretending to be young again. You might think that will recognize the death, HES old. Only able to work. Congrads on the new track, you deserve it.

Post a Comment